Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Affordable Fall Fashion

One of my favorite things for fall is the fashion! It can't get any better than scarves, boots, and knee high socks. I feel like with the cooler weather you can have a lot more style to your outfits. Layering items gives you style. Anyone can put on a t-shirt and pair of jeans, but the true fashionistas come out when they think out of the box with textures, layers, and colors. There are so many options for fall because its not too warm or too cold. The ideas are limitless! As great as it is, those adorable boots from Nordstrom can be extremely expensive. Don't suffer great fashion for the price, because great fashion doesn't have to be expensive! Here's my latest video showing you 3 outfits for fall that are adorable AND affordable!




Let me know what YOUR favorite outfit is and why in the comments! I love them all, but I'd have to say I'm most excited to wear outfit #3 this fall! Talk to you guys soon!
Xoxo
-Alisha

1 comment: