Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Splurge VS Steal: Studded Riding Boots

Hey guys! So I came across these Steve Madden Reggime Boots at Nordstrom and LOVED them. I loved the stud detailing at the top of the boot! I posted a picture of them on Instagram and I had a couple people tell me that Kohl's had a pair for much cheaper. So I HAD to check it out! They were right. The Candie's line at Kohl's carries a riding boot very similar called Candie's Embellished Boots on sale for $64. Take a look for yourself!! (Top : Steve Madden)



The price difference does reflect the quality, but for $140 cheaper is the quality worth it to you? Which pair would you get? Splurge or Steal? For me personally I would want to go with the investment; however, I can't justify spending so much money on such a trendy item. I would have to go for the steal on this! I'd rather invest in a nice pair of boots that I can wear for years rather than one season!




3 comments:

  1. This boots are to die for!
    Love them!

    I would go for the steal too. Studded shoes, purses, jackets and etc, are now in trend, but as you said, we don't know if next fall/winter they'll still be, so it's a smart choice to invest on something that's more timeless than this.

    Byeee*
    Ne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´d take those in a heart-beat!!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, these are all so lovely!!! I want them all!I really would love to have more information on this subject and be updated on any updates! Thank you very much for sharing!


    thigh high boots

    ReplyDelete