Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Update! March Madness, 10K, Birthday!

Hey Guys! Just wanted to update you all on what's going on!

     Well..right now I am in my sitting on my bed with music playing and candles lit. It's really relaxing! So I figured I would update this blog for you guys. Might as well right? haha

     Can you guys believe it's already going to be MARCH!?!?! crazyyyy talk!! haha I felt so weird putting up my february favorites. These months are going by so fast. March is one of my busiest months out of the year. I have 4 competitions through my school, a wedding, fundraising, cheer, work, school, and then preparing for my trip on April 3rd. I'm going on a missions trip to Costa Rica!! Exciting, but I'm no where near ready for it. There's still way too much planning.

   Ooo my birthday is also coming up! April 5th!  That's exciting too! Although, I'll be outta the country for it..but that's ok! I think I'm going to ask for a new camera. It would make filming much more easier. lol but we'll see. My little Flip Ultra is still working fine. haha

Now let's talk YouTube!! I am ALMOST to 10,000 subscribers!! AHH!! I can't believe it! Thank you all SO much..u don't even know how much it means to me.. =D  With reaching this subscriber milestone, I think a giveaway is a must! Let me know of any ideas you guys have. Any specific products that you would like to see!? Oh and also any video requests? Just let me know!

Thanks for reading guys! I'm going to take some pics of the tutorial I just filmed and then edit the footage!!!   Luv u ALL!!!  *Muah

~Alisha

    

No comments:

Post a Comment