Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Viva Glam GAGA Reveiw!



This pic is of the original Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and lipglass! I Absolutely LOVE this! It's a pretty bubblegum pink with you can wear boldly or you can tone it down by applying very little pressure. I ALWAYS get compliments whenever I wear it too! My favorite part of it is the blue undertones make your teeth look really white!  Which is always a plus. I have heard that some people don't like this color on their skin tone. I have light skin and it looks great on me. I'm not sure how it would look on darker skin. It may look like a crayon barbie pink. Over all I absolutely LOVE this!  I'm hoping to get the 2nd collection of hers with MAC, but until then I'll have to stick with this one...lol

<33 ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment